Commitment with Tot Net workers
Tot Net has a specific Worker Support department. It is a part of the Human Resources area, it has staff trained to receive complaints, remarks, suggestions or provide assistance.
This is one more step towards the reaching of our goal of business proximity and humanisation of working relationships.
Among its active advising roles we underline the following:
- Doubts regarding the interpretation of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Leaves and doctor’s notes management.
- Information regarding the retirement, temporary or permanent disability, or maternity/paternity leave, etc. procedures.
- Paperwork with the Labour-Related Accidents and Diseases Insurance Company.
- Management of the leaves due to common diseases.
- Work disputes.
- Updating and spreading of the internal protocols regarding absenteeism.
- Management of the social benefits.
- Management of the Equality Policy.
- Customised and confidential assistance.